[vtkusers] vtkImageItem expected behavior?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Apr 2 09:31:20 EDT 2010

Okay, I see now that I've looked at the source code that this is doing exactly what it was written to do. It's more of an example class for how to include images in a ContextScene.

It might be nice to comment out the DrawPoly() call on line 96 of vtkImageItem.cxx so people can see it as an example, but it won't draw that squiggle in the Scene if people want to actually use this class to draw an image.

Thanks,
-Eric