[vtkusers] Learning VTK

Heang EANG eheang at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 22:11:32 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am a student at a college in Virginia, and I am trying to learn VTK, and I have been reading the book "Visualization Toolkit" for a couple weeks, but I still have some problems understanding some of the concepts in the book. Could you suggest a way to learn this toolkit?

On another note, I am trying to visualize the seismic data for the department of Environmental Science at my college, but I am not really sure of how to go about doing this? Could anyone give me some ideas on how to creae a VTK data file, creating a pipeline, processing it, and so on? Just a small example would be really helpful for you.

I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Heang,