[vtkusers] Transparency and VTK File

Arsham Mesbah arsham at uga.edu
Sat Sep 26 01:13:30 EDT 2009

So I asked this question in another E-mail but apparently I didn't state
this correctly!
I asked about the transparency of an object and how to make it transparent.
Well you can change the object transparency by changing its Opacity in
vtkProperty class, the issue here is How do you write this to a vtk file.
Meaning if I read this info again in another machine or using a different
code, I want it to be read with the transparency which was set to it. What
data in VTK file represent transparency (if any).
Is there anyway around this?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Arsham Mesbah