[vtkusers] Performance VTK 4.4 vs. VTK 5.4.2

AGPX agpxnet at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 22 06:17:41 EDT 2009

Low-end hardware? My system configuration is:

- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit);
- Latest nVidia Driver (190.62);
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1;
- VTK 5..4.2 (compiled by me in release shared lib);
- Latest VTKEdge (compiled by me in release shared lib);
- CPU: QuadCore Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 (3,4 Ghz) - FSB 1600 Mhz;
- GPU: 2 x nVidia Geforce GTX 280 (2 x 1GB) (connected in SLI);
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 (1333 Mhz);
- MB: Asus Striker II Extreme (nVidia nForce 790i Ultra SLI);