[vtkusers] Performance VTK 4.4 vs. VTK 5.4.2

AGPX agpxnet at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 21 15:38:01 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have noticed this slow-down (more than 10 times) in my application. However, actually, my software use VTKEdge to perform volume rendering. But now that I read your message, I'm not sure if this issue is strictly related to VTKEdge or if it's a problem of VTK. I can discover this downgrading only the VTK library to the previous version I have used (the 5.3.0) in order to figure out if my problem is VTK or VTKEdge related. Thanks for the info.

- Gianluca