[vtkusers] Problem with vtkImageAppend

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:29:02 EDT 2009

vtk uses a graphics convention (y=0 is lower left) for the vertical
axis, while DICOM uses an imaging convention (y=0 is upper left). You
will need to flip your images horizontally before you do the append.

Also, be aware that VTK does not take into account the direction
cosines stored in the DICOM file.

Bill