[vtkusers] vtkGraph

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:35:58 EDT 2009

I don't understand this function:

void vtkGraph::AddEdgePoint (vtkIdType e, double x[3])

> Adds a point to the end of the list of edge points for a certain edge..

is an edge allowed to have more than 2 points?

Same with this:

> void vtkGraph::SetEdgePoint (vtkIdType        e,  vtkIdType      i,
> double      x[3] )
> Set an x,y,z location of a point along an edge. This assumes there is
> already a point at location i, and simply overwrites it.

Is i only allowed to take values 0 and 1?

Aren't edges usually specified by two node/vertex indices rather than actual
3d coordinates? I don't see functions to specify the vertices of the graph
directly, and then specify the edges ON those vertices. Is this possible /
is there an example of this?

Also, is there a min cut / max flow function?

Thanks,

David