[vtkusers] Java EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Thomas Obenaus thomas.obenaus at eas.iis.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 27 03:42:23 EDT 2009

#Hey Denis,

#Earlier, the path to the dicom directory had lots of spaces in it,
maybe thats why the reader wasn't reading the images. Now I have
#changed the path (made it a simple c:\directiry) and the reader is able
to read the dicom images.

#But still the stack overflow problem is there.

#Also, someone suggested to increase the heap size in java, is there a
way I can do it from within eclipse, or I have to run the program #from
command line and set the required option?

#thanks for all your help !!

Hello,

yes you can specify it from within eclipse. You have to select Run->Run
Configurations... from the Eclipse-Menu in the dialog that will be shown
you have to go to the Arguments-tab and have to type -Xmx500m -Xms500m
into the field called VM arguments.

--
Dipl.-Medieninf. Thomas Obenaus

Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
Institutsteil Entwurfsautomatisierung EAS
Zeunerstr. 38 D-01069 Dresden