[vtkusers] convert vtkimagetype to vtkpolydata or vtkunstructured

InfoSeekerr ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:13:10 EDT 2009

I tried this code with vtkclipvolume

My code:

vtk::vtkDICOMImageReader ^VDR = gcnew vtk::vtkDICOMImageReader();
			VDR->SetDirectoryName("H:\\work\\Master
Degree\\DataSet\\case2\\DICOM\\PA1\\ST1\\SE2");
			VDR->SetDataOrigin(0, 0, 0);

			vtk::vtkImageChangeInformation ^VIC = gcnew
vtk::vtkImageChangeInformation();
			VIC->SetInput(VDR->GetOutput());

			vtkClipVolume ^v = gcnew vtkClipVolume();
			v->SetInputConnection(VDR->GetOutputPort());
			v->SetValue(2.0);
			v->GenerateClippedOutputOff();

			vtkDataSetMapper ^mapper = gcnew vtkDataSetMapper();
			mapper->SetInputConnection(v->GetOutputPort());

			// actor coordinates geometry, properties, transformation
			vtkActor ^aSphere = gcnew vtkActor();
			aSphere->SetMapper(mapper);
			// aSphere.GetProperty().SetRepresentationToWireframe();
			//aSphere.GetProperty().SetColor(0,0,1); // sphere color blue

			// a renderer and render window
			vtkRenderer ^ren1 = gcnew vtkRenderer();
			vtkRenderWindow ^renWin = gcnew vtkRenderWindow();
			renWin->AddRenderer(ren1);

			// an interactor
			vtkRenderWindowInteractor ^iren = gcnew vtkRenderWindowInteractor();
			iren->SetRenderWindow(renWin);

			// add the actor to the scene
			ren1->AddActor(aSphere);
			//ren1.SetBackground(1,1,1); // Background color white

			// render an image (lights and cameras are created automatically)
			renWin->Render();

			// begin mouse interaction
			iren->Start();