[vtkusers] convert vtkimagetype to vtkpolydata or vtkunstructured

InfoSeekerr ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:03:42 EDT 2009

I don't want to clip the volume , I read a dicome series using
vtkdicomreader, then the output of the reader is vtkimage , so I put in
volume to show it , I want to create amesh on this volume (all of it) ,

example: creating 3D of skull, then apply tetrahedral mesh on it . is there
away instead of clipping

best regards