[vtkusers] How to generate a mesh from surface points (original surface not convex)

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:51:03 EDT 2009

As David mentioned, CGAL looks like your best bet. Be aware however of
the complicated licensing terms:
http://www.cgal.org/license.html.

Also, do not be tempted to look at the CGAL source code and implement
vtk classes to solve the problem. This I believe would violate CGAL
licenses and copyrights.

Bill