[vtkusers] How to refresh vtkImageViewer2

itkvtk123 at gmx.net itkvtk123 at gmx.net
Fri Oct 23 17:52:57 EDT 2009

Anyone any idea?

I realized, that the widgets and the image data get updated, when their Interactor is enabled.
However, I simply don't want user interaction, and thus my interactors are disabled.
How can I refresh the RenderWindow and its Widgets (so they show the changes I made to them), even if the RenderWindow interactor has been disabled using interactor->Disable() ?

Any reply would be great, since I studied the API for a long time now without any result.
(any Render() calls did not work)

Hey,

I'm using vtkImageViewer2 to visualize some image data.
However, when I change the image data using imageData->SetPixel(..), the changes do not appear in the render window until I alter the intensity window.

I tried viewer->Render() but it did not refresh the render window at all.
I also tried to update the image data using imageData->Update(), but it did not work either.

Thanks