[vtkusers] Access style class member variables in a callback?

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Thu Oct 22 13:06:45 EDT 2009

Actually, this information should be vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand2D in
the first place.

The information I gathered in vtkCommand was through a grep of the
entire VTK source tree.
In general, any vtk class should document what it is supposed to
invoke, when, and with which parameters but none of them does.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Jeff Baumes <jeff.baumes at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Jeff. Where should I have found this information about what was
>> passed as callData?
>
> The vtkCommand documentation was incomplete. I've just checked in a
> better comment:
>
> // - vtkCommand::SelectionChangedEvent
> //  - Views/vtkView returns NULL
> //  - Views/vtkDataRepresentation returns a pointer to a vtkSelection
> //  - Rendering/vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand2D returns an array of 5 unsigned
> // integers (p1x, p1y, p2x, p2y, mode), where mode is
> // vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand2D::SELECT_UNION or
> // vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand2D::SELECT_NORMAL
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
> R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.
> (518) 881-4932
> jeff.baumes at kitware.com

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive