[vtkusers] DICOM image as an actor: is that possible

Zampini Samuele samuele.zampini at epfl.ch
Thu Oct 22 10:53:46 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I am trying to embed an object I get from vmtk (I load a DICOM and I "translate" it in .vti format - i.e. the right format for vmtk)...

What I wanna do is to move either a vtkactor (let's say a cone) or the image I loaded.

Thanks to David's help, using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor, I've been able to move either an actor or another actor. Now, the question is: is it possible to consider the .vti image as a a vtk actor? If so, how can I do that??? Thanks a lot,

Samuele