[vtkusers] Cannot open include file: 'QObject'

Aytekin Vargun varguna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:34:47 EDT 2009

It works If I use the following block of code instead (It is taken from
TestQtSQLDatabase.cxx):

vtkQtTableModelAdapter* model = new vtkQtTableModelAdapter(table);
QTableView* view = new QTableView();
view->setModel(model);
view->show();

Please let me know If anybody knows why the first block does not work.
Thanks a lot.

By the way, I have been using VTK nightly for these experiments.
Aytekin

--
My web page: http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~vargua