[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom - flashes & slow in MFC

Ben Held bheld at awrcorp.com
Tue Oct 20 07:33:01 EDT 2009

John,

Is this under XP by any chance?  What action are you doing (zoom window,
area picker, etc?)  We've had this problem under XP with the zoom window
support but not with the area picker.  We ended up tweaking the zoom
window mode to use the same commands for drawing the rectangle as the
area picker did.

Ben