[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom - flashes & slow in MFC

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 19 12:31:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

The drawing of the rubber band as the mouse moves flashes and is slow (VTK 5.4.2, MFC, VS2008). I wondered if anybody else has noticed this behaviour in Windows?

I have tried to improve the speed by creating "tmpPixelArray" outside of the mouse move handler but it has little effect. As the window size is reduced, the movement becomes smoother but unfortunately this is not a solution :)

Thanks for any ideas.

John.