[vtkusers] Cannot open include file: 'QObject'

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Oct 19 09:10:48 EDT 2009

It looks like the Qt include path is somehow not set up properly. Are
you setting up your application the same way as the VTK examples do in
their CMakeLists? I believe it is not enough to just use the VTK
include dirs, you also have to find Qt in your project separately and
set your include path to have the Qt paths.

Jeff