[vtkusers] Cannot open include file: 'QObject'

Aytekin Vargun varguna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:43:35 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,
I am currently using vtkSQLiteDatabase and vtkSQLQuery to create and query a
database. The result is just a text output. I would like to use
vtkQtTableView as in statsview.cxx program in VTK to display results in a
better format.

I tried to compile my code after including vtkQtTableView.h but I am getting
the following error message:
vtk-nightly\guisupport\qt\vtkQtView.h(27) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'QObject': No such file or directory

I use QT 4.5.2 which is working pretty good with other applications. I was
also able to compile VTK examples that use vtkSQL* and related Qt views. For
example, I compiled statsview.cxx successfully.

This looks like a linking problem to me? What linking library should I use
to take care of this problem? I checked my cmake. All Qt versions are the
same!

What other ways can I use to display the data I get after running SQL
queries?
Thanks a lot.
Aytekin

--