[vtkusers] get an arbitary oblique slice through volume with vtkImageReslice

Orlinn MeinDatenLaufwerk at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:21:08 EDT 2009

hallo dean,

i want the three standard slices (axial, coronar, sagittal) an an oblique
slice.
But i want to change the oblique plane so that that i can get abritary slice
through the volume.
With vtkImageReslice i can get the three standard slices but the
implementation of the oblique slice is difficult. I have not tried with the
vtkImagePlaneWidget vtkImageOrthoPlanes.
I saw the example of vtkImagePlaneWidget whicht shows the 3 Three standard
slice.
I still try with vtkImageReslice but without success

thank you