[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Labeling classes with which library is necessary to use them

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Wed Oct 14 01:53:30 EDT 2009

As a quick trick that should almost always work, look at the very
bottom of the doxygen page for a class for the text like:

The documentation for this class was generated from the following file:
dox/Infovis/vtkBoostPrimMinimumSpanningTree.h

The "Infovis" directory signals that you need to link against
vtkInfovis. In general, the library name matches the directory name
exactly. But this is not always the case (e.g. the library in
GUISupport\Qt is called QVTK), so I'd welcome an automated script to
make this clear in all cases.

Jeff