[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Labeling classes with which library is necessary to use them

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:07:31 EDT 2009

Adding the library names to the doxygen documentation seems like a very good
idea to me.  It could be done automatically, the perl script
VTK/Utilities/Doxygen/doc_header2doxygen.pl would have to be modified so
that it adds the name of the appropriate library to each doxygen page.

    David

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>