[vtkusers] MIP Volume Rendering

E.R frantic_tictoc83 at yahoo.gr
Tue Oct 13 09:25:01 EDT 2009

Many thanks for your response.

I used, as you told me, Mesa classes (as in your code) and the window to image filter!
I noticed that, its return a vtkImageData with 8bit values, although my images are 16bit! How can I avoid this 16bit to 8bit transform? I just want a 16bit vtkImageData, like my originals.

Your answer will be precious.

--- Στις Δευτ., 12/10/09, ο/η Kevin H. Hobbs <hobbsk at ohiou.edu> έγραψε:

> Από: Kevin H. Hobbs <hobbsk at ohiou.edu>
> Θέμα: Re: [vtkusers] MIP Volume Rendering
> Προς: "E.R" <frantic_tictoc83 at yahoo.gr>
> Κοιν.: vtkusers at vtk.org
> Ημερομηνία: Δευτέρα, 12 Οκτώβριος 2009, 18:19
> On Fri, 2009-10-09 at 12:29 +0000,
> E.R wrote:
> > Hello all!
> >
> > Currently, I am using vtkVolumeRayCastMapper with a
> MIP function to render my volume in a vtkRenderWindow.
> > Does anyone know how to render in a bitmap (memory)
> and not in the screen???
>
> The term here is Offscreen Rendering. The easiest way to
> get this
> working is to use Mesa with OSMesa as your GL library.
>
> > Is there any way to extract the image from the
> vtkRenderWindow??
>
> Use the window to image filter.
>
> You may want to take a look at the attached source.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;