[vtkusers] get an arbitary oblique slice through volume with vtkImageReslice

Orlinn MeinDatenLaufwerk at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:42:34 EDT 2009

Hallo everybody,

i want to get an arbitary oblique slice through my volume data. I found
example which show how to get the axial, coronar and sagittal slice. I know
that i can use the methode "SetResliceAxesDirectionCosines" but i don't know
how to set the parameters to get an arbitary oblique slice throught the
volume.

can anybody help please? i have no idea how to solve my problem

sorry for my english

thank you