[vtkusers] vtkDataObject meta-data

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:19:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I wonder if it exists a member array for vtk data object, that is able to
store user data. I use intensively vtkPointData, that stores data for each
point, and vtkCellData. For example vtkStreamTracer does use these array to
store ReasonForTermination of each streamline, etc.

What I would like is something possibely named vtkObjectData to store, for
example, parameters of an algorithm that produced an output. I thought about
using an empty cell, but I found this idea not very elegant...

Thanks a lot,

Jerome