[vtkusers] Multi Touch input in VTK? (David Borland)

David Borland borland at renci.org
Sun Oct 11 21:42:26 EDT 2009

I have written a vtkInteractionDevice library that includes code for
interacting with some custom multi-touch devices developed in-house.
It's probably not exactly what you want, but might be a good starting point.

You can find the code here:
http://unc.renci.org/rencinews/vtkinteractiondevice

David

------------------------------ Message: 3 Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009
10:49:56 -0400 From: Wagner Sales <wsales at gmail.com> Subject: Re:
[vtkusers] Multi Touch input in VTK? To: bkchng <bkchng at gmail.com> Cc:
vtkusers at vtk.org Message-ID:
<11b83aa60910110749p78762593he613c2d231e0a4a at mail.gmail.com>
a support in multi touch. To do this, have some issues coming from the
multi platform approach. For example, I don 't know a support for multi
touch in X11, which are used by a lot of UN*X platforms. Then, I think
this support doesn't exist yet and will not coming soon. Regards, Wagner