[vtkusers] Pipeline input connection error

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 8 12:48:38 EDT 2009

Up!

From: stan1313 at hotmail.fr
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:52:10 +0200
Subject: [vtkusers] Pipeline input connection error

I have written a new class, inherited from vtkStreamTracer. Till know I was using vtk-5.2 and everything was working well.
I now use the version of VTK contained in the ParaView-3.6.1 release and I get the following error:

ERROR: In /usr/local/ParaView-3.6.1/VTK/Filtering/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 803
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x452cd80): Input for connection index 0 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkStreamPlacer(0x452c3f0) is NULL, but a vtkDataObject is required.

I did not change anything, I still have a vtkMyTracer and I connect it to a reader as follows:

myTracer->SetInputConnection(reader->GetOutputPort());

So any idea of what has changed from vtk-5.2 to the current version?

Gratuit : Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! Cliquez ici !