[vtkusers] Real colours in 3D CT image(DICOM)

Gururajan.R gururajan.r at raster.in
Mon Oct 5 08:46:55 EDT 2009

Bill

    Again very very kind to you,
    After that also am not getting the realistic color for my image. plz
have a lokk at below code.

  Please suggest me, where exactly have to change.

thank you so much for your kind help

Thanks
guru

            vtkGeometryFilter  geovolumebone = new vtkGeometryFilter();
                geovolumebone.SetInput(polyReader.GetOutput());
                vtkPolyDataMapper  geobonemapper = new vtkPolyDataMapper();
                geobonemapper.SetInput(geovolumebone.GetOutput());
                geobonemapper.ScalarVisibilityOff();

                vtkLODActor boneActor = new vtkLODActor();
                boneActor.SetNumberOfCloudPoints(100000);
                boneActor.SetMapper(geobonemapper);
                boneActor.GetProperty().SetColor(0.75,0.75,0.75);
                boneActor.GetProperty().SetOpacity(0.3);
                boneActor.GetProperty().SetDiffuse(0.75);
                boneActor.GetProperty().SetSpecular(0.75);