[vtkusers] visualizing medical data using vtk

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:08:07 EDT 2009

hi everyone, We are creating a medical utility which reads the sliced ct
scan data and visualizes and we have done extraction on a part of data. What
we actually need to know is that is there any method we can play around with
the data or color a part of it.Since this is my 1st post and i have
subscribed to the mailing list . So please if u reply and if there is soln
for it please send a copy  of your reply to my sending id
niksinghania at gmail.com .
   I will be very thankful for any kind of help since this is out semester
project.

--
Nikhil Kumar
rit2007033