[vtkusers] [Insight-developers] wx/vtk weirdness

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:04:44 EST 2009

Tom,

I don't think we need to be concerned with the per-thread issue. My
changes are all local to the methods that need c-locale's. For
example, surrounding the ReadImageInformation calls with save/restore
locales in many readers fixes the readers.

Maybe you can try my simple itkLocale class. I'll send it in a separate mail.

Bill