[vtkusers] [Insight-developers] wx/vtk weirdness

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:57:16 EST 2009

Tom,

What I have done is create an itk class, itkLocale, that in its
constructor saves the current c-locale and creates a new one. The
destructor restores the original locale.

C++-locales are handled explicitly with imbue.

I'll try your approach in the itkLocale class.

BTW, I have not checked in any code yet.

I think it is time to start an ITK Policy and Procedure page for
internationalization on the itk wiki.

It can include the work you are doing with unicode.

I'll give it a stab today. Then we can start a new thread on itk developers.

Bill