[vtkusers] QVTK resizing on Windows XP

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Nov 30 10:21:04 EST 2009

Are you calling setAutomaticImageCacheEnabled(true) to enable image
caching with it?
Maybe you should avoid doing this.
I don't know if its been found to be useful in practice as it was once
tried in ParaView but it didn't work too well.  Whether one has problems
with it is dependent on the windowing system.

Personally, I think the problem QVTKWidget's image caching tries to
solve, is best solved by the windowing system.  Mac OSX and some Linux
desktops already do it.

Clint