[vtkusers] [VtkEdge] Volume rendering questions

Loris Vosilla loris.vosilla at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:38:59 EST 2009

Hello vtkedge users

I solved my problems changing the camera clipping planes
and switching off every light in the scene.  Using these
settings the volumetrical reconstruction works well and is really nice.

Now there are still problems because every now and then the three
dimensional volumetric reconstruction disappears showing a black
image. Then moving the camera a bit the volumetrical reconstructions
appears again.

-Loris