[vtkusers] Problem with the Selection of any vertex with two axes in the interactor window

RimAY rim.ayari at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:40:33 EST 2009

Dear all,

I  want to show two axes that precise the position of any vertex selected by
the user in the interactor window.

I used vtkCursor3D but i didn’t get the desired result.

Can someone give me any idea about how can I show these axes that change the
position interactively using the LeftButtonPressEvent event.

Any response given would help me a lot..

Thanks.
Best Regards