[vtkusers] FW: call glColorMask from vtk

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Thu May 28 04:08:35 EDT 2009

From: luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
To: utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Subject: RE: [vtkusers] call glColorMask from vtk
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:07:48 +0200

Hi..
I listen to your suggestion, but I think thath glColorMask can be used only after this instruction: myVtkRenderWindow->Render(); ...is it right?
So glColorMash is applyed at all scene while I'd like to use glColorMask only for a particular actor (a kind of box which serves as a mask).
Whath do you think about this?
Thanks a lot...

Luca