[vtkusers] call glColorMask from vtk

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Tue May 26 10:48:04 EDT 2009

hi all,
I need your help for my great problem. I'd like to visualize a 3D object in my scene with the follow properties:
It must to be invisible but not trasparence because it has to hide some object inside it.
I know that there is a openGL method to do it: glColorMask(). It is used to write or not in frame buffer some color component.
I'd like if there is something to resolve my problem in VTK or the way to call this openGL method from my vtk object.
Thanks a lot,
Luca