[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor problem

Paul massivemonkeymayhem at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:59:55 EDT 2009

I'm having a similar problem. The picking is fine except that when I resize
the render window in my WX application, the window will occasionally get
sized about 50 pixels too large, and the bottom will be clipped. Picking
seems fine, though. It only shows up when I try to run my application in
Windows (native interface). Linux (using GTK) is fine. What OS are you
using?

Paul