[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor problem

Greg Book gbook at gbook.org
Fri May 15 12:21:43 EDT 2009

I'm using the wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor in my application and am getting
an odd error when resizing the window. When I first start it up, everything
works fine (everything being the imagePlaneWidget, picking, display, etc),
but when I resize it, the content of the window is shifted down by about 20
pixels. So the mouse no longer picks correctly, and the bottom of the image
is cut off.
It only happens after resizing, so I'm not sure if its something in my code
or in the renderwindowinteractor. There also aren't any OnSize event
handlers in my program.

-Greg