[vtkusers] "unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred in..."

Theodore Holden theodoreholden at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 11:51:21 EDT 2009

Has anybody ever seen anything like this:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred in vtkBVS1.exe

Additional information: A procedure imported by 'vtkIODotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neut

This is after using CMake and VS2008 to build vtk and the SourceForge dotnet wrapper library, and adding one cxx file of my own to the build and including a line for it in the CMakeLists.txt file for VTKIO;  the error occurs pretty much the first time I call any vtk function.   Without adding the extraneous file this build process has worked.

Ted