[vtkusers] ViewProps/Actors in Renderer where doublerendered, by call removeAllViewProps/Actors nothing more to see. But all thinks are done to that time in the props. And must delete them.

"Maxim Schäfner" Maxim.Schaefner at gmx.de
Mon May 18 06:12:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I using the vtkProps to do thinks in the application, by the end of the building of the rendering, i want to delete alle these actors/viewprops, because the already done their work at that stage. But when I remove alle the props, there nothing more to see, on the window. But when I don't delete them, nothings been done a second time without my will. What can i do, to prevent the renderer to call all already done props to do their work a second time? Thanks.

Maxim
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a