[vtkusers] threads and refreshing vtkRenderWindow

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Fri May 15 09:25:07 EDT 2009

Hello vtkUSERS!!! This is an ash question for only the cleverer!! :D

I have a thread which modifies some data already in the vtkRenderWindow., now, the problem I have is when I want to refresh the window.
I though calling something like renderWindow->Render() or renderer->render(), but I get some error messages related to "Resource already in use" and "wglMakeCurrent()" function error.

Where is my mistake and any idea about how to overcome it?

Kind regards.

GC.