[vtkusers] Unable to move past ccmake configure[VTK installation 5.4, Ubuntu Intrepid...]

frency v frencyvarghese at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 01:19:57 EDT 2009

Hello,
    I have hit a road block  when running ccmake configure.  The problem i get is :

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
 Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
 OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

I am not able to find the GL/gl.h file on my system. I have searched for it in /usr/share/doc. Nor am i able to find any gl.h file on the system(after a find on the root)

Could anyone please help me in resolving this issue. What do i point the OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR to?.

Warm Regards,
Frency Varghese,
PS: Laptop Configuration:
http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/dell-inspiron-6000-for/4507-3121_7-31259392.html?tag=mncol;psum