[vtkusers] QVTK class refresh

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu May 14 13:16:11 EDT 2009

mmm well....with my QVTKWidget object, if I call update()......nothing really happens :( but at least it might be because of some bugs in my code which may be possible. At least I got rid of the wglMakeCurrent error.

If I use vtkRenderwindow::Render() I got the wglMakeError error message too.

Many thanks.
GC.