[vtkusers] QVTK class refresh

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu May 14 06:16:12 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I do really need an answer: I'm developing a software with QT + VTK, using QVTK. Now, does this plug in have aany menthod for refresshing the content? because I'm calling the Render() function of the vtkRenderer and it doesn't work, I call ResetCamera()......and it doesn't work, the only way to refresh the content is resizing the window......so that's insane if it is the only way.
so, using a VTK and/or QVTK how is that possible to refresh the content?

Kind Regards.
Giancarlo Amati