[vtkusers] Store multiple versions of an array in a vtp file

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:09:01 EDT 2009

I have added a "ClassLabel" array to a polydata which stores, for each
point, which class/cluster the point is associated with (integer values). I
would like to track these class associations over "time", that is, in each
iteration of my clustering algorithm, I would like to save the current class
associations, the idea being that I could watch the evolution of the
clusters in paraview. It seems silly to add a bunch of vectors
(Association_1, Association_2, ... Association_1000), and I don't think that
would be able to be animated anyway. Is there a way to do this without
having to write a separate vtp file for each one of these iterations (as
they would quickly fill the hard drive!)?

Thanks,

David