[vtkusers] Got an vtkActor and a Matrix4x4, want to copy the vtkActor and apply a tranformation with this matrix

Maxim Schäfner maxim.schaefner at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 21:56:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with VTK.
I have a method which gives me an vtkActor and a vtkMatrix4x4. I want to
copy this Actor and apply a transformation, with this matrix. But this
transformation doesn't work. An normal RotateX-call etc works, but the
transformation don't, why? What I have to do, when I want to get 1:1
copy of the Actor, though I can change the properies of it, without the
change will apply to the original Actor, too?

Thanks, for any suggestions.