[vtkusers] Create an actual mesh from a set of "connected" triangles

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:45:22 EDT 2009

Bryn,

Thanks much! How did you figure that out?? I can easily remove duplicate
points and triangles in my code.

What do you mean by tetgen?

Also, with the FillHoles filter, is there a way to select points and add
geometry (triangles) to make them connected? I have a model :
http://rpi.edu/~doriad/Car.vtp

That has large voids that I would like to fill in. I tried for months to do
this automatically, but I've given up and would like to , for instance,
select points around the window and say "fill this in with triangles". Is
anything like that possible?

Thanks,

David