[vtkusers] Destributing Visual Studio 2008 built VTK based application

Arturo Caissut arturo_caissut at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 19 06:04:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need to install a VTK based application I've modified into VTK-less
Windows computers.
I've used MS Visual Studio 2008 in Release mode to compile the
application, I've built the application installer, I've installed it
into a friend's PC that's VTK free and all seems to work good, but when
I try to run the application an error occurs: "vtkGraphics.dll cannot be
found", so my application won't run. I'm sure the problem to be easilly
faced setting some building option in Visual Studio, but I really cannot
figure out what I have to do.
Is there anyone here experienced on this?

Thank you very much,
Arturo