[vtkusers] vtkImageImportFromArray for numpy?

Mathias Franzius Mathias.Franzius at web.de
Wed Mar 18 05:54:50 EDT 2009

Dear ng,

I noticed that the python bindings for vtk have a utils.vtkImageImportFromArray and utils.vtkImageExportToArray.
Problem is that these functions use Numeric, which has long since evolved into numpy.
Has anyone ported the functions to numpy yet?

Thx!
   Mathias

PS: The two functions are by default not available in the vtk name space (they are omitted in the utils.__init__.py. That seems like a bug - or did I miss sth?