[vtkusers] 'Cloning' the content of a QVTKWidget

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Fri Jun 26 11:02:02 EDT 2009

A couple ideas:
- vtkWindowToImageFilter -> vtkTexturedActor2D to draw the contents of
one window into another.
- go ahead and add all your vtkDataSet's and vtkActors to the bigger
window, but set the camera parameters to be the same as the other.  This
will prevent a loss of quality when showing the same view in a bigger
window.

Clint